Thursday, February 26, 2009

Big Mak Blog Contest week 3 update!

If you love contest, you have come to the right place. I am here to tell you that this is the Big Mak Blog Contest Week 3 Update. They are more than 48 participants now. The top 15 contestants are really working hard.

I am excited to see who will be the winner of this contest. Do you know who it is going to be? Well, you still have chance to take part. You never know if you are going to win. You can mention referral by Sherry. This way both can earn points. I earn 5 points and you get to earn 3 points.

Besides taking part in contest, I find that Makoy's blog has other info that I like to read about. For example the post of Singapore. He shares many pictures of him and the city! I hope Makoy will continue to update many things of Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visit my blog and reading my post.

Random