Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Humour Me Makoy Contest $300 Cash Prize

As you know by now that I love contest, this is something new for me. For the first time I am taking part in Humour Me Makoy Contest. His blog post crazy old man at MRT caught my attention. It is about a 50s year old man talking and singing and dancing to himself. Earlier he has not got a seat, but I am glad not long somebody willing to give him a seat. Perhaps this is a way to make you get up of your seat. I think the old man must have caught everyone attention, he even wave good bye to everyone during his last station. I would say Bravo, applause!

Some people might think their life is boring as they are going to work as usual. This day makes a different, I am sure the old man put some smiles to those faces.


Don't forget to check out the sponsors of the contest!




2 comments:

Thank you for visit my blog and reading my post.

Random