Sunday, October 28, 2012

Frankenweenie 3D @IMAX Sunway Pyramid

Last Saturday my dear and son plus me head to TGV Sunway Pyramid. We won passes to watch Frankenweenie 3D and my dear and son for the first time to go IMAX to watch the movie. Son and I have seen the movie and it is our second time to watch Frankenweenie.

My sister-in-law unable to go as need to care for my baby who loves to sleep in sarong. IMAX 3D tickets selling at RM26 each and we are lucky to grab the pass for free to watch the movie. That day I don't feel very cold but in the middle watching the movie son and I feel so cold, lucky I bring jackets to cover up.

After movie we head to Daiso as I promise son to buy him a toy gun, the one he had broken into two pieces. He is hoping to go playground today to play toy guns with his friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visit my blog and reading my post.

Random