Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Life of a Filipina Blogger in Singapore


If you love reading and checking out blogs on blogsphere. I will recommend you to check out this blog about Life of a Filipina Blogger in Singapore. PinayJade.com is belong to Jade who is Pinay at Heart! I love her blog name it is perfect for her. I cannot think of a better one myself.

Besides I like to check her blogs for info about things to do in Singapore. I have not been to Singapore and hope someday I am going there. You can also find her birthday bash contest which is going on until 30 April.

I am so happy to see Jade is back on blogging and I know she is tired. She share with everyone about she is missing someone special in her life, that's her dad. I know every blog has got a story and if you love to know more about Jade. You can just click on the link to visit her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visit my blog and reading my post.

Random