Wednesday, April 1, 2009

OMG Jade looking like a prune


What do you think of Jade looking like a prune? I do not think she wants to look like a prune neither do I. How nice if we can just stay slim and young forever.

Check out Jade on the left which is her picture, she looks great! How can she be looking like a prune. Everyone woman love beauty and want to stay young. I cannot say No because I am one of them too.

Jade is a expat wife, a Filipino Blogger living in Singapore. If you have seen her blog I am sure you notice the pretty header where you can see the Singapore Marlin on the left and Philippines Bus on the right.

If you wonder how is life of a Filipino Blogger in Singapore, be sure to check out Jade's blog. I like to visit her blogs for many interesting posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visit my blog and reading my post.

Random