Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Drama Queen



Today my review is on Drama Queen, yeah she is Yuuki the blog owner and she loves drama series of Japanese, Korean, and Taiwanese. You can check out her blog with the drama series to share with you. She watches more drama series than me, as I know I only prefer certain drama series.

The blog is page rank two with three columns template, it is neat and well maintain. Yuuki's blog now having 59 followers.You can see the labels on the side bar to click on what interest you to read. Yuuki is also one of the members of BC Bloggers.

I also like to watch Taiwanese drama but I do not have time to watch them all. You can find the Taiwanese drama watched by Yuuki. If you love to watch drama series like Yuuki, you have something in common with her. Go ahead and visit her and share with her the drama series that you like and dislike to watch.


This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visit my blog and reading my post.

Random