Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Review: It's Not Always About Me

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.




This is another blog belonging to Yuuki, I love the title of this blog It's Not Always About Me but most of the time it is. This blog is page rank two with 64 followers on the blog. I like the colour of this blog compares to the Drama Queen blog this blog is more bright in colour.

This blog is where you get to read about blog reviews by Yuuki, she has got 27 contest sponsors for her contest. I like her label of MMS which means Meet My Sponsor. This label you will find it at her blog post title when comes to blog review on sponsors.

I think Yuuki can make her blog posts on each page more to view as now only limited to three posts to read per page. You need to click on the numbers below to continue read on other posts. There is first contest going on at her blog and I can see she is doing it very well because she has used one of the side bar for the contest mechanics. Yuuki update her blog almost everyday now, if you want to know more of her just click on the banner above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visit my blog and reading my post.

Random