Sunday, May 30, 2010

Random Blog Contest

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.

Even though it is late but I cannot sleep, so I want to tell you about where you can find update on every day contest. I love to check out Random Blog Contest because Jenn the blogger always update new contest held at blogsphere. I find that many bloggers love to take part in contest to try their luck. 


If you have a blog and looking for contest, check out this blog for a start. One of the contests that caught my attention is the BHO is back contest!

At Random Blog Contest, you can see it is three columns template, the side bar have the badges of on going contest. If you have Entrecard and Adgitize you can also drop them at this blog. The contest listed in each post stated the link to click and deadline of the contest, most important the Prizes of the contest. 

Now don't just read here, head to this blog and find out more contest and giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visit my blog and reading my post.

Random