Thursday, June 3, 2010

Review: Home Buddies

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.

Today blog review is Home Buddies, it is blog belongs to Fedhz. The blog is using three columns template, you can find Entrecard and Adgitize on the blog. I like her useful info on this post it is all about salt, I don't know that salt is so useful. I don't know salt can be use in the laundry. I hope Fedhz will have a post on the baking soda powder. I don't know how useful is baking soda powder.


Fedhz loves to take part in GT it means Girls Talk and I like the post on her shower loot. If you know about hair thickening do share with Fedhz as she has experienced with hair thinning at her forehead. 


Fedhz is a mommy, her daughter is Yz and she has a boyfriend Mike. If you visit her blog you can find many interesting post to read. Get to know Fedhz here as she explains them in detail. 


Home Buddies

1 comment:

Thank you for visit my blog and reading my post.

Random